L.A.D.D.E.R. (Life-Affirming Dual Diagnosis Education and Recovery)
The TERROS LADDER program helps people who have mental health and substance abuse challenges.
The TERROS LADDER program serves people who are:
• Having difficulty managing their mental illness and substance abuse symptoms.
• In need of daily structure to help avoid a higher level of care.
• Interested in learning better ways to manage their mental illness.
• Wanting to decrease or stop substance abuse.
The TERROS LADDER program provides a structured, supportive envirorment where the unique needs of people with both mental health and substance abuse challenges can be addressed in a caring and professional setting.
For patients who are hospitalized due to behavioral health issues, TERROS will work with them and the hospital staff to facilitate a smooth transition from in-patient care to the LADDER program.
Call today … start tomorrow!
Just give us a call and we’ll handle the rest.
LADDER services are provided at three convenient Valley sites in east Mesa, northwest Phoenix and central Phoenix.
East Valley LADDER
6344 E. Broadway Road Suite, 118
Mesa, AZ 85206
10220 N 31st Avenue, Suite 120
Phoenix, AZ 85051
4909 E. McDowell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Ideally suited for groups and community activities, our facilities feature multiple group rooms. In addition, each site has a community room large enough to host recreational activities, client events and educational speakers.
Transportation and meals included!
• We focus on our clients’ strengths.
• We address the needs of people with both mental illness and substance abuse problems, often referred to as a “dual diagnosis” or “co-occurring disorders.”
• We believe that knowledge is power. People can manage their illness better if they are educated about what they’re experiencing and understand both the illness and how to successfully travel the road to recovery.
• We agree with the research that says that people struggling with mental illness and substance abuse can recover if they work hard and remain hopeful. The LADDER program is here to help people recover and manage their symptoms.
What are the clinical advantages of the TERROS LADDER program?
• The LADDER program includes a focus on the multiple stages of treatment, including engagement and education, active treatment, as well as post treatment and maintenance of recovery.
• There is an emphasis on independence and skill building.
• Sobriety is the long term goal.
• We treat relapse clinically as part of the illness.
• Treatment is provided by masters-level licensed clinicians.